A Small Pictorial History
Those were the days my friend.....
Me at 8 years old in front of my house in 1961. That
is my father's 1960 Rambler American Station Wagon.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The second picture (color) taken in the summer of 1965 in
front of my home in Edison, NJ
My First Car - 1963 Chevy 283 - 4 Barrel - Aug. 1971
My brother Rod and Aunt Helen - Summer of 1965
Here we are at the 1972 Bethlen Youth Federation Conference on
Labor Day weekend.
- Driver at the wedding of Dave and Sheila Angelet - May 25, 1974 -
New Brunswick, NJ
- The day before we buried a good friend Bob Mozgai who died at the
age of 21 from
- Hotchkins disease. Paul Bodo in the Middle and Paul Clayton to
his right ( as you look at picture)
- Summer of 1974 before we left for the Bethlen Youth Federation
Conference. Hair on my head and no gut!
- In the parking lot behind the Hungarian Reformed Church in New
- Working in Technical and Inside Sales before I was promoted to
- for Iscar Metals Inc. in Hackettstown, NJ - 1981 - Carbide Tooling
Summer of 1984 at America's Keswick in Whiting, NJ - Me on the left
- Arthur Romer of New York in the middle
aka Smiley (home with the Lord) - On the Right is my friend and bunk
mate Charles Moore of Chester, NJ
- Christmas at my brother's house in Roselle, NJ. - 1989 -Left to right -
Me in the corner - My mother Ethel - My Father Steve
- My Aunt Helen (she passed the next year in June 1990)
- Here I am with David Berkowitz. The Grace of God took him from
being Son of Sam to Son of Hope.
- The one on the left is 1998 and the one on the right is about 2000.