Are Calvinists Robots?
– Those in the free will camp claim that Calvinists are robots who are believing
against their “free will.” This
article contains the history of the word “robot” and you will be surprised as to
where the meaning comes from.
Arminianism: The Golden Idol of Free Will
– A great article concerning the basis for the free will movement and that is
Arminianism. Jacob Arminius was
declared a heretic by the Synod of Dort in 1618.
Are you following his teachings which are not based upon the Scriptures?
The Doctrine of Sin and its need in the Church
– The doctrine of sin needs to be taught and emphasized in the local church.
Sin has become an outdated teaching which has been replaced by all
positive and health and wealth teachings.
Joel Osteen will never preach on sin because it might offend the good
givers and you can’t be worth over $40 million if your people stop giving to
Doctrines of Grace
– A short explanation of the Doctrines of Grace otherwise known as Calvinism.
Doctrines of Grace (TULIP summary)
– Here is a summary of the Doctrines of Grace otherwise called the TULIP.
Election and Predestination of the Believer
– The Bible teaches that salvation is not by free will but the true believer is
predestined and elected from the foundation of the world.
The Election Collection
– The Bible is replete with teachings that the true believer is elected.
This article shows the many verses which support Election.
God's Distinguishing Love
– God’s love is qualified and specific.
Many believe that God’s love is universal or abstract but is that what
the Bible teaches?
– This is known as irresistible grace or effectual grace.
It is the way a person becomes saved.
When God applies salvation to a person, it is irresistible, which means
it cannot be refused. Then again
why would you want to refuse it?
Irresistible Grace by Frank Beck
– Irresistible Grace is known as the fourth tenet of Calvinism whereby God saves
a person who cannot resist the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
– Christ did not come to save everyone but those who were named before the
foundation of the world. It is this
the free willer rejects.
– The belief that Christ died for everyone in the world and all one has to do is
“accept the Lord” for salvation is a major teaching however the Bible knows
nothing about that.
Limited Atonement by Frank Beck
– Limited Atonement is the third tenet of what is known as Calvinism.
It teaches that Christ came to die for only a certain group of people.
– Predestination is a very important and biblical doctrine based upon the fact
that man is dead in sin and could never “accept the Lord.”
Those whom God has named before the foundation of the world will become
saved on the date that God has determined.
Random Thoughts Concerning Election and Free Will
– God is in control of salvation not unsaved man and his mythical free will.
Here are some principles concerning free will.
Safe in The Arms Of Jesus - Can We Lose Our Salvation?
– Many Christians place themselves in bondage to a works gospel or a “sin one
time and you lose your salvation.”
They simply do not understand what happened at Calvary and how the blood of
Jesus has removed every sin from the true believer, including all the sins that
the believer would commit in the future.
Seemingly Universal Atonement and Free Will Vocabulary
– The Bible sometimes uses words or phrases which seem to endorse free will but
we must investigate them a little deeper and compare Scripture with Scripture to
gain spiritual truth.
Total Depravity by Frank Beck
– Total depravity is the “T” in the Tulip which is the first tenet of the 5
points of Calvinism. It shows that
man is too depraved to save himself or even ask the Lord for salvation and must
be saved totally by God.
Unconditional Election by Frank Beck
– Unconditional Election of God’s Saints is a biblical doctrine which cannot be
refuted by Scripture, only by emotion and feelings.
– God chooses His children and they are chosen by election which is God’s choice
from the foundation of the world.
This is a doctrine which is totally biblical but is hated by those who hold to
the myth of free will.
Understanding Limited Atonement
– Limited Atonement has become a vilified doctrine simply because the free
willers do not understand salvation.
Limited Atonement is associated with the concept of the last will and
Verses from the Free Will Bible -
There is no such thing as a free will bible
but the way some preachers expound the Scriptures you wmight as well think there
Vocabulary and Verse Usage - Doctrines of Grace
– There are words associated with the Doctrines of Grace such as predestination
or foreknowledge. Find out the
meaning of these words from the Greek.
Who Accepts Who?
– We all heard the expression “accept the Lord.”
Is that the correct way to look at it or should we be saying “The Lord
accepted me?” Find out here!
Why Should a Calvinist Preach the Gospel?
– Those who believe in predestination and election have the same
responsibilities as all Christians.
The belief in these doctrines does not negate the responsibility of evangelism.