- Matthew 1:25
- KJB: And knew her not till she had
brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
- NAS: and kept her a virgin until she
gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus.
- NWT: But he had no intercourse with her
until she gave birth to a son; and he called his name Jesus.
- NAB: He had no relations with her at
any time before she bore a son whom he named Jesus.
- (To exchange "a son" for
"firstborn" perpetuates the Roman Catholic doctrine that Mary was a perpetual
virgin and had no other children than Jesus which is false as the Bible openly refutes
this heresy - Matt. 12:46; 13:55; Mark 3:31; John 2:12; 7:3,5; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19)
- Matthew 5:44
- KJB: But I say unto you, Love your
enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- NAS: "But I say to you, love your
enemies, and pray for those who persecute you
- NWT: However, I say to you: Continue to
love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you;
- NAB: My command to you is: love your
enemies, pray for your persecutors.
- Matthew 6:33
- KJB: But seek ye first the kingdom
God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- NAS: "But seek first His kingdom
and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.
- NWT: "Keep on, then, seeking first
the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these (other] things will be added to YOU.
- NAB: Seek first his kingship over you,
his way of holiness, and all these things will be given you besides.
- Matthew 8:29
- KJB: And behold, they cried out,
saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come
hither to torment us before the time?
- NAS: And behold, they cried out,
saying, "What do we have to do with You, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us
before the time?"
- NWT: And, look! they screamed, saying:
"What have we to do with you, Son of God? Did you come here to torment us before the
- NAB: With a sudden shriek they cried:
"Why meddle with us, Son of God? Have you come to torture us before the appointed
- Matthew 19:9
- KJB: And I say unto you, Whosoever
shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth
adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away doth commit adultery.
- NAS: "And I say to you, whoever
divorces his wife, except for immorality and marries another woman commits adultery."
- NWT: I say to you that whoever divorces
his wife, except on the ground of fornication, and marries another commits adultery.,,
- NAB: I now say to you, whoever divorces
his wife (lewd conduct is a separate case) and marries another commits adultery, and the
man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."
- Matthew 27:35
- KJB: And they crucified him, and parted
his garments, casting lots: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet,
they parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
- NAS: And when they had crucified him,
they divided up his garments among themselves, casting lots;
- NWT: When they had impaled him they
distributed his outer garments by casting lots.
- NAB: When they had crucified him, they
divided his clothes among them by casting lots.
- Mark 2:17
- KJB: When Jesus heard it, he saith unto
them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came
not to call the righteous, but sinners unto repentance.
- NAS: And hearing this, Jesus said to
them, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick;
I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
- NWT: Upon hearing this Jesus said to
them: "Those who are strong do not need a physician, but those who are ill do. I came
to call, not righteous people, but sinners.
- NAB: Over hearing the remark, Jesus
said to them, "People who are healthy do not need a doctor; sick people do. I have
come to call sinners, not the self-righteous."
- Mark 6: 11
- KJB: And whosoever shall not receive
you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a
testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and
Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
- NAS: "And any place that does not
receive you or listen to you, as you go out from there, shake off the dust from the soles
of your feet for a testimony against them."
- NWT: And wherever a place will not
receive you nor hear you, on going out from there shake off the dirt that is beneath your
feet for a witness to them."
- NAB: If any place will not receive you
or hear you, shake its dust from your feet in testimony against them as you leave.
- Mark 7:8
- KJB: For laying aside the commandment
of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many
other such like things ye do.
- NAS: "Neglecting the commandment
of God, you hold to the tradition of men."
- NWT: Letting go the commandment of God,
YOU hold fast the tradition of men."
- NAB: You disregard God's commandments
and cling to what is human tradition."
- Mark 8:26
- KJB: And he sent him away to his house,
saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.
- NAS: And He sent him to his home,
saying, "Do not even enter the village."
- NWT: So he sent him off home, saying:
"But do not enter into the village."
- NAB: Jesus sent him home with the
admonition, "Do not even go into the village."
- Mark 11:10
- KJB: Blessed be the kingdom of our
father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.
- NAS: Blessed is the coming kingdom of
our father David; Hosanna in the highest!"
- NWT: Blessed is the coming kingdom of
our father David! Save we pray, in the heights above!"
- NAB: Blessed is the reign of
father David to come! Hosanna in the Highest!"
- Luke 2:33
- KJB: And Joseph and his mother
marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
- NAS: And His father and mother were
amazed at the things which were being said about Him.
- NWT: And its father and mother
continued wondering at the things being spoken about it.
- NAB: The child's father and mother were
marveling at what was being said about him.
- Luke 4:4
- KJB: And Jesus answered him, saying, It
is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
- NAS: And Jesus answered him, "It
is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone.'"
- NWT: But Jesus replied to him: "It
is written, 'Man must not live by bread alone.'"
- NAB: Jesus answered him,
"Scripture has it, 'Not on bread alone shall man live.'"
- Luke 6:48
- KJB: He is like a man which built an
house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the
stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon
- NAS: he is like a man building a house,
who dug deep and laid a foundation upon the rock; and when a flood rose, the torrent burst
against the house and could not shake it, because it had been well built.
- NWT: He is like a man building a house,
who dug and went down deep and laid a foundation upon the rock-mass. Consequently, when a
flood arose, the river dashed against that house, but was not strong enough to shake it,
because of its being well built.
- NAB: He may be likened to the man who,
in building a house, dug deeply and laid the foundation on a rock. When the floods came
the torrent rushed in on that house, but failed to shake it because of its solid
- Luke 7:31
- KJB: And the Lord said,
Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
- NAS: "To what then shall I compare
the men of this generation, and what are they like?"
- NWT: "With whom, therefore, shall
I compare the men of this generation, and whom are they like?
- NAB: "What comparison can I use
for the men of today? What are they like?
- Luke 23:38
- KJB: And a superscription also was
written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF
- NAS: Now there was also an inscription
above Him, "THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS."
- NWT: There was also an inscription over
him: "This is the king of the Jews."
- NAB: There was an inscription over his
head: "THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS."
- John 3:15
- KJB: That whosoever believeth in him
not perish, but have eternal life.
- NAS: that whoever believes may in Him
have eternal life.
- NWT: that everyone believing in him may
have everlasting life.
- NAB: that all who believe may have
eternal life in him.
- John 6:47
- KJB: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He
that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- NAS: "Truly, truly, I say to you,
he who believes has eternal life
- NWT: Most truly I say to YOU, He that
believes has everlasting life
- NAB: Let me firmly assure you, he who
believes has eternal life
- John 16:16
- KJB: A little while, and ye shall not
see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
- NAS: "A little while, and you will
no longer behold Me; and again a little while, and you will see me."
- NWT: In a little while you will behold
me no longer, and, again, in a little while you will see me."
- NAB: Within a short time you will lose
sight of me, but soon after that you shall see me again."
- Acts 2:30
- KJB: Therefore being a prophet, and
knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins,
to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
- NAS: "And so, because he was a
prophet, and knew that God had sworn to him with an oath to seat one of his
descendants upon his throne,
- NWT: Therefore, because he was a
prophet and knew that God had sworn to him with an oath that he would seat one from the
fruitage of his loins upon his throne.
- NAB: He was a prophet and knew that God
had sworn to him that one of his descendants would sit upon his throne.
- Acts 7:37
- KJB: This is that Moses, which said
unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your
brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.
- NAS: "This is the Moses who said
to the sons of Israel, 'God shall raise up for you a prophet like me from your
- NWT: This is the Moses that said to the
sons of Israel, 'God will raise up for you from among YOUR brothers a prophet like
- NAB: This Moses is the one who said to
the Israelites, 'God will raise up for you from among your kinsmen a prophet like me.'
- Acts 9:5-6
- KJB: (5) And he said, Who art thou, Lord?
And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick
against the pricks. (6) And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what will thou have me to
do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee
what thou must do.
- NAS: (5) And he said, "Who art Thou,
Lord?" And he said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, (6) but rise, and enter
the city, and it shall be told you what you must do."
- NWT: (5) He said: "Who are you
Lord?" HE said: "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting. (6) Nevertheless, rise and
enter into the city, and what you must do will be told you."
- NAB: (5) Who are you, sir?" he
asked. The voice answered, "I am Jesus, the one you are persecuting. (6) Get up and go
into the city, where you will be told what to do."
- Romans 1:16
- KJB: For I am not ashamed of the gospel
of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to
the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
- NAS: For I am not ashamed of the
gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew
first and also to the Greek.
- NWT: For I am not ashamed of the good
news; it is, in fact, God's power for salvation to everyone having faith, to the Jew first
and also to the Greek.
- NAB: I am not ashamed of the gospel. It
is the power of God leading everyone who believes in it to salvation, the Jew first, then
- Romans 8:1
- KJB: There is therefore now no
condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after
- NAS: THERE IS therefore now no
condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
- NWT: Therefore those in union with
Christ Jesus have no condemnation
- NAB: There is no condemnation now for
those who are in Christ Jesus.
- Romans 11:6
- KJB: And if by grace, then is it no
more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no
more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
- NAS: But if it is by grace, it is no
longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.
- NWT: Now if it is by undeserved
kindness, it is no longer due to works; otherwise, the undeserved kindness no longer
proves to be undeserved kindness.
- NAB: But if the choice is by grace, it
is not because of their works-otherwise grace would not be grace.
- 1 Corinthians 6:20
- KJB: For ye are bought with a price:
therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
- NAS: For you have been bought with a
price: therefore glorify God in your body.
- NWT: for you were bought with a price.
By all means, glorify God in the body of YOU people.
- NAB: You have been purchased, and at a
price. So glorify God in your body.
- 1 Corinthians 7:39
- KJB: The wife is bound by the law
long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to
whom she will; only in the Lord.
- NAS: A wife is bound as long as her
husband lives; but if her husband is dead, she is free to be married to whom she wishes,
only in the Lord.
- NWT: A wife is bound during all the
time her husband is alive. But if her husband should fall asleep [in death], she is free
to be married to whom she wants, only in [the] Lord.
- NAB: A wife is bound to her husband as
long as he lives. If her husband dies she is free to marry, but on one condition, that it
be in the Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 15:47
- KJB: The first man is of the earth,
earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
- NAS: The first man is from the earth,
earthy; the second man is from heaven.
- NWT: The first man is out of the earth
and made of dust; the second man is out of heaven.
- NAB: The first man was of earth, formed
from dust, the second is from heaven.
- Galatians 3:1
- KJB: 0 FOOLISH Galatians, who hath
bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ
hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
- NAS: YOU FOOLISH Galatians, who has
bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified?
- NWT: 0 senseless Galatians, who is it that brought
you under evil influence, you before whose eyes
Jesus Christ was openly portrayed impaled?
- NAB: You senseless Galatians Who has
cast a spell over you-you before whose eyes Jesus Christ was displayed to view upon his
- Galatians 3:17
- KJB: And this I say, that the covenant,
that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and
thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
- NAS: What I am saying is this: the Law,
which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously
ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise.
- NWT: Further, I say this: As to the
covenant previously validated by God, the law that has come into being four hundred and
thirty years later does not invalidate it, so as to abolish the promise.
- NAB: My point is this: a covenant
formally ratified by God is not set aside as invalid by any law that came into being four
hundred and thirty years later, nor is its promise nullified.
- Galatians 6:15
- KJB: For in Christ Jesus neither
circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
- NAS: For neither is circumcision
anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
- NWT: For neither is circumcision
anything nor is uncircumcision, but a new creation (is something].
- NAB: It means nothing whether one is
circumcised or not. All that matters is that one is created anew.
- Ephesians 3:9
- KJB: And to make all men see what is
the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God,
who created all things by Jesus Christ:
- NAS: and to bring light what is the
administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God, who created all
- NWT: and should make men see how the
sacred secret is administered which has from the indefinite past been hidden in God, who
created all things.
- NAB: and to enlighten all men on the
mysterious design which for ages was hidden in God, the Creator of all.
- Ephesians 3:14
- KJB: For this cause I bow my knees unto
the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- NAS: For this reason I bow my knees
before the Father,
- NWT: On account of this I bend my knees
to the Father,
- NAB: This is why I kneel before the
- Ephesians 5:30
- KJB: For we are members of his body,
of his flesh and of his bones.
- NAS: because we are members of His
- NWT: because we are members of his
- NAB: for we are members of his body
- Colossians 1:14
- KJB: In whom we have redemption
his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
- NAS: in whom we have redemption, the
forgiveness of sins
- NWT: by means of whom we have our
release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.
- NAB: Through him we have redemption,
the forgiveness of our sins.
- Colossians 3:6
- KJB: For which things' sake the wrath
of God cometh on the children of disobedience.
- NAS: For it is on account of these
things that the wrath of God will come
- NWT: On account of those things the
wrath of God is coming.
- NAB: These are the sins which provoke
- 1 Thessalonians 1:1
- KJB: PAUL, AND Silvanus, and Timotheus,
unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus
Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- NAS: PAUL AND Silvanus and Timothy to
the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you
- NWT: Paul and Silvanus and Timothy to
the congregation of the Thessalonians in union with God the Father and [the] Lord Jesus
Christ: May YOU have undeserved kindness and peace.
- NAB: Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, to
the church of the Thessalonians who belong to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Grace and peace be yours.
- 1 Timothy 2:7
- KJB: Whereunto I am ordained a
preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of
the Gentiles in faith and verity.
- NAS: And for this I was appointed a
preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the
Gentiles in faith and truth.
- NWT: For the purpose of this witness I
was appointed a preacher and an apostle-I am telling the truth, I am not lying-a teacher
of nations in the matter of faith and truth.
- NAB: I have been made its herald and
apostle (believe me, I am not lying but speak the truth), the teacher of the nations in
the true faith.
- "Thanks for your letter of
inquiry. May I be quite frank? If you were shocked to learn that the NASV was an
adulterated version, to put it in the vernacular "You all ain't seen nuthin
yet." We face as of now friend Matto, the most vicious and malicious attempted
assassination of the character, the name, the word of God ever done on planet earth since
those blasphemous words were uttered in Eden, "Yeah, hath God said?"
- A friendly warning which I have given
to many of my audiences in the States and Canada. If you see this issue and take your
stand openly and unashamedly for the KJB as being the true, pure, inerrant Word of God
(which it is), then you will lose friends and make enemies. My only reply to that is 'SO
WHAT!' 'Shall we be carried to the skies, on flowery beds of ease, while others fought to
win the prize, and sailed through bloody seas.' I keep reminding myself that history
clearly shows that your forefathers and mine rotted in dungeons, hung from the gallows,
burned at the stake ALL BECAUSE they owned and held as their final authority the
- -From a letter dated 4/17/86 to this
author from Dr. David Otis Fuller
- 1 Timothy 3:16
- KJB: And without controversy great is
the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into
- NAS: And by common confession great is
the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit,
Beheld by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in
- NWT: Indeed, the sacred secret of this
godly devotion is admittedly great: 'He was made manifest in flesh, was declared righteous
in spirit, appeared to angels, was preached about among the nations was believed upon in
(the) world, was received up in glory.
- NAB: Wonderful, indeed, is the mystery
of our faith, as we say in professing it: "He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated
in the Spirit; Seen by the angels; preached among the Gentiles, Believed in throughout the
world, taken up in glory."
- 2 Timothy 4:22
- KJB: The Lord Jesus Christ. be
with thy spirit. Grace be with you.
- NAS: The Lord be with your spirit.
Grace be with you.
- NWT: The Lord (be] with the spirit you
show. HIS undeserved kindness [be] with YOU people.
- NAB: The Lord be with your spirit.
Grace be with you
- Hebrews 7:21
- KJB: (For those priests were made
without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will
not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
- NAS: (for they indeed became priests
without an oath, but He with an oath through the One who said to Him, "The LORD has
sworn and will not change His mind, 'Thou art a priest forever'");
- NWT: (for there are indeed men that
have become priests without a sworn oath, but there is one with a oath sworn by the One
who said respecting him: "Jehovah has sworn (and he will feel no regret), 'You are a
- NAB: unlike Jesus to whom God said:
"The Lord has sworn, and he will not repent: 'You are a priest forever, according to
the order of Melchizedek.'"
- 1 Peter 1:22
- KJB: Seeing ye have purified your souls
in obeying the truth through the spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see
that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently.
- NAS: Since you have in obedience to the
truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another
from the heart.
- NWT: Now that YOU have purified YOUR
souls by [YOUR] obedience to the truth with unhypocritical brotherly love as the result,
love one another intensely from the heart.
- NAB: By obedience to the truth you have
purified yourselves for a genuine love of your brothers; therefore, love one another
constantly from the heart.
- 1 Peter 4:1
- KJB: FORASMUCH THEN as Christ hath
suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he
that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
- NAS: THEREFORE, SINCE Christ has
suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same purpose, because he who has
suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,
- NWT: Therefore since Christ suffered in
the flesh, YOU too arm yourselves with the same mental disposition; because the person
that has suffered in the flesh has desisted from sins,
- NAB: Christ suffered in the flesh;
therefore arm yourselves with the same mentality. He who has suffered in the flesh has
broken with sin.
- 1 John 5:7-8
- KJB: 7 For there are three that bear
record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and
the blood: and these three agree in one.
- NAS: 7 And it is the Spirit who bears
witness, because the Spirit is the truth. 8 For there are three that bear witness, the
Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
- NWT: 7 For there are three witness
bearers, 8 the spirit and the water and the blood, and the three are in agreement.
- NAB: 7 Thus there are three that
testify, 8 The Spirit and the water and the blood-and these three are of one accord.
- 1 John 5:13
- KJB: These things have I written unto
you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal
life, and that Ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
- NAS: These things I have written to you
who believe in the name of the son of God, in order that you may know that you have
- NWT: I write you these things that you
may know that you have life everlasting, you who put your faith in the name of the Son of
- NAB: I have written this to you to make
you realize that you possess eternal life-you who believe in the name of the Son of God.
- Revelation 1:8
- KJB: I am Alpha and Omega, the
beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to
come, the Almighty.
- NAS: "I am the Alpha and the
Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the
- NWT: "I am the Alpha and the
Omega," says Jehovah God, "the One who is and who was and who is coming, the
- NAB: The Lord God says, "I am the
Alpha and the Omega, the One who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty!"
- Revelation 1:11
- KJB: Saying, I am Alpha and Omega,
the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the
seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and
unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
- NAS: saying, "Write in a book what
you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and
to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."
- NWT: saying: "What you see write
in a scroll and send it to the seven congregations, in Ephesus and in Smyrna and in
Pergamum and in Thyatira and in Sardis and in Philadelphia and in Laodicea."
- NAB: which said, "Write on a
scroll what you now see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum,
Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."
- Revelation 5:14
- KJB: And the four beasts said, Amen.
And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and
- NAS: And the four living creatures kept
saying, ",Amen. And the elders fell down and worshiped.
- NWT: And the four living creatures went
saying: "Amen!" and the older persons fell down and worshiped.
- NAB: The four living creatures
answered, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.
- Revelation 20:12
- KJB: And I saw the dead, small and
great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened,
which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of these things which were written
in the books, according to their works.
- NAS: And I saw the dead, the great and
the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened,
which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in
the books, according to their deeds.
- NWT: And I saw the dead, the great and
the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was
opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in
the scrolls according to their deeds.
- NAB: I saw the dead, the great and the
lowly, standing before the throne. Lastly among the scrolls, the book of the living was
opened. The dead were judged according to their conduct as recorded on the scrolls.
- Revelation 21:24
- KJB: And the nations of them which
are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their
glory and honour into it.
- NAS: And the nations shall walk by its
light, and the kings of the earth shall bring their glory into it.
- NWT: And the nations will walk by means
of its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.
- NAB: The nations shall walk by its
light; to it the kings of the earth shall bring their treasures.
- After reading the comparisons, there are only two summaries which can be
- 1) The NASV is as corrupt as the NWT, or
- 2) The NWT is as accurate as the NASV