- Pictures of the 1981 Family Radio Conference at
- on the Banks of the Delaware River in
Ronnie and Yvonne Moe from Deptford, NJ
L to R: Tony Mastro, Me, Jim McCarthy
- L to R: Me, Mr. & Mrs. Scott Smith (VP of FR), Tom Smith,
How solitary sits the snack shop where we had good fellowship
and many sundaes.
Dr. Harold Sala with yours truly
All the King's Singles at the snack shop - Where else?
Third from left - Evelyn Artisse
Ace Haggerty in front.
Charles Moore Left- Tony Mastro Middle
Dr. Gabriel Otero, Racquel Otero, Joan Mastro, Me
- The Hoffmanns were the guest musicians and song leaders.
Dr. Harold Sala giving counsel
- She had a glass eye - Can you guess which one?
- Dr. Gabriel Otero and Tony Mastro
Tony and Joan Mastro with Dr. Harold Sala - The Mastros were the
ones who discipled me when I "got religion."
Back L to R: Joan Mastro, Rich Van Dyke, Harold Camping ==Front L to R: Willy
Van Dyke, Shirley Camping, Yours Truly